Monday, June 16, 2014

Primavera Sound Festival day III: The hand that feeds.


The last day of the Primavera Sound Festival also rained, but that didn't stop me going there to enjoy good music. That day there were expecting me the mythical Television, Nine Inch Nails and Foals, among others ... and I wasn't going to lose it for anything in the world!

El último día del Festival Primavera Sound también llovió, pero éso no me impidió el ir a disfrutar de la buena música. Aquel día me esperaban los míticos Televisions, Nine Inch Nails y Foals, entre otros... ¡y no me los iba a perder por nada del mundo!  


Television

Volcano Choir

NIN





That night ended with daylight because we were dancing until the session ended DJ Coco. The truth is that while it has not been as mythical as last year's edition, yes I have enjoyed (despite not having Andrew with me, or have not been 100%, or have had a heartbeat after meeting certain people).

Aquella noche finalizó ya de día, pues estuvimos bailando hasta que terminó la sesión de DJ Coco. La verdad es que, si bien no ha sido una edición tan mítica como la del pasado año, sí que la he disfrutado mucho (a pesar de no tener a Andrés conmigo, o de no haber estado al 100%, o de haber tenido un vuelco al corazón por encontrarme con determinadas personas). 






Definitely next year I will repeat, especially since it is the 15th anniversary of the festival!

I leave you with another picture of the look I wore on the last day; I did not get any better photo, but clearly, I'll repeat this outfit sooner or later, because I enjoyed it.

Sin duda, el año que viene volveré a repetir, ¡sobre todo porque es el 15 aniversario del festival!

Os dejo con otra foto del look que llevé el último día; no me hice ninguna foto mejor, pero sin duda repetiré este outfit tarde o temprano, porque me gustó mucho.  

Skirt - Pull&Bear (old)
Leggings - Madame Chocolat
Boots - Aces of London
Headband - Asos

2 comments :

  1. Tia wena!!!!!

    Ays!!!, como han pasado los años Trent, aun así imagino que ha sido un concierto inolvidable ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normal que te gustara el outfit, a mi también me encanta! Que guapa!
    Es cosa mía o te veo bastante más delgada que cuando empecé a seguir tu blog? (creo que fue hace años uno o dos años).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!