Sunday, January 05, 2014

The last night, the beginning of the end.


My New Year's Eve was quite nice, surrounder by friends around Barcelona. My flatmate's boyfriend, Darren, was having a Dj session at La Luna and, after having dinner in his home, we went there.

Mi noche de Fin de Año fue bastante agradable, rodeada de amigos en Barcelona. El novio de mi compañero de piso, Darren, pinchaba una sesión de dj en La Luna y, tras cenar en su casa, nos fuimos allí un ratito.


 Javi & me
 Javi, Sergio & Bruno
 Me & Misaki (she's also a Dj!)
Darren

After the grapes, I went with Sergio to the special Nocturna Festival, where we danced until 5 am. 

I was wearing a very old velvet dress from the 90s that I used when I was 16 years old or so, so gorgeous... do you like it?

Tras las uvas, Sergio y yo nos fuimos a la fiesta especial de Fin de Año de Nocturna Festival, donde bailamos hasta las 5 de la madrugada.

Para aquella noche elegí un vestido de terciopelo de los años 90, el cual solía utilizar cuando tenía unos 16 años, ¿os gusta?


I hope this year would be great for everyone, we deserve it!

Espero que este año sea espectacular para todo el mundo; nos lo merecemos.

2 comments :

  1. Me gusta un monton el vestido, pero más la chaqueta de leopardo, tengo muchas ganas de una!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!