Monday, November 25, 2013

We were little ghosts dancing all night.


Last Saturday, DJ Sisen was visiting Barcelona and played music at a party. The truth is that it was a great chance to meet the gang and dance for hours in the Club Instinto at Plaza Espanya.

El pasado sábado, DJ Sisen visitó Barcelona y estuvo pinchando en una fiesta. La verdad es que fue una ocasión estupenda para reunirnos toda la pandilla y bailar durante horas en el Club Instinto de Plaza Espanya. 














 
As you can see, the looks were quite varied; the party deserved it! There were lolitas, visuals, cybers ... my look had little to do with anything, but I wanted to wear this old H&M dress I bought years ago. The shoes are the ones I chose from #Geoxontour, and green lipstick is Serpentine, from Lime Crime.

Como podéis ver, los looks eran de lo más variado; ¡la ocasión lo merecía! Había lolitas, visuals, cybers... mi look no tenía mucho que ver con nada de éso, pero me apetecía ponerme este viejo vestido de H&M que compré hace años. Los zapatos son los que elegí en el pasado #Geoxontour, y el pintalabios verde es Serpentina, de Lime Crime.

 Dress - H&M (old)
Coat - Zara (old)
Tights - Topshop
Shoes - Geox (c/o Geox)
Hair accessories - Madame Chocolat & handmade

7 comments :

  1. me encanta tu look de lady punk ♥
    y las fotos en general, se ve que el ambiente era muy bueno!

    Choco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás super bella ♥ ¿Por qué te queda tan bien el Serpentine? (envidia, envidia!)
    ¡Tuvo que estar genial!

    Un beso, nos leemos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¿Cómo sois todos tan totales?! Se me enamora el alma, se me enamora ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lo del unicorio ma matao, i love iiittt! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks amazing!! Love the outfits :)) Such fun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!