Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I don't want a holiday in the sun.


Hello everyone!

I'm writing from southern lands ...I'm finally enjoying 10 days of well deserved holidays! As you can judge from my face, I'm happy!

¡Hola a todos!

Os escribo desde tierras sureñas... ¡por fin estoy disfrutando de 10 días de merecidas vacaciones! Como podéis juzgar por mi cara, estoy contenta.



My mother and Rafa came on Sunday for picking me up at the airport; and on the way to Algeciras, we decided to stop and have lunch in Benahavis, a village perched in the mountains where there are great restaurants ... Do not you believe me? Look, look ...

Mi madre y Rafa vinieron el domingo a buscarme al aeropuerto, y de camino hacia Algeciras, decidimos parar y almorzar en Benahavis, un pueblo encaramado en la montaña donde hay estupendos restaurantes... ¿no me creéis? Mirad, mirad...


 Salmon tartare
 Grilled veggies
 Boletus risotto
 Beefsteak


The restaurant was called La Torre, and as you can see from the photos, all looked excellent...Highly recommended! Also, then you can walk around Benahavis, which has charming places like the photo that I show now.

El restaurante se llamaba La Torre, y como podéis ver en las fotos, todo tenía una pinta excelente... ¡muy recomendable! Además, luego podéis pasear por Benahavis, que tiene rincones con encanto como el de las fotos que os muestro ahora.  






 Shirt - Topshop (old)
Pinafore dress - Primark (old)
Sneakers - Coolway
Bag - Women Secret (old)
Sunglasses - Forever21
Cat hat - Bershka
Cross necklace - Primark


I must say that the idea of ​​the photos around the streetlights was from my mother, who as you all know, she's great!

He de decir que la idea de las fotos alrededor de las farolas fue de mi madre, que como todos sabéis, es genial!



Now, finally, a few days off from work and enjoy!

¡Ahora, por fin, a desconectar unos días del trabajo y a disfrutar!

3 comments :

  1. Eres muy preciosa, eh!!! DEMASIÉ!!

    Me acordé de ti el otro día! Me he comprado las medias de esqueleto ... es que desde que te las ví me tenían enamorada jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu eres lo más... Pero es que tu madre es otro nivel! Ya sabes que soy muy fan <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuanto glamour tiene tu mamá <3.

    Ese gorro con orejitas también lo tengo XD, lo vi y no me pude resistir *O*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!