Monday, July 15, 2013

080 Bcn: Zazo&Brull


One of the shows that I liked most from this summer edition of 080 BCN fashion was Zazo&Brull.

Inspired by Goethe, Zazo&Brull have created a collection full of black, white, purple and red garnet that, at least to me, show us a strong and confident woman. A little bit of rock inspiration and Greek goddesses style covers the forms of the woman that
Zazo&Brull had idealized in their collection.

Uno de los desfiles que más me han gustado de esta edición de verano de la 080 BCN ha sido el de Zazo&Brull

Inspirándose en Goethe, Zazo&Brull han creado una colección cargada de negros, blancos, violetas y rojo granate que, al menos a mí, me inspiraban a una mujer fuerte y segura de sí misma. Aires un poco rockeros y vestidos dignos de diosas griegas cubren las formas de la mujer que Zazo&Brull idealizan en su colección. 














Personally, I prefer the black transparent garments, wich were my favorite of the entire fashion show. Wich one is yours?

Personalmente, me quedo con las prendas transparentes en negro; fueron mis favoritas de todo el desfile. Cuál es la vuestra?

1 comment :

  1. Pues sí, realmente una colección preciosa. Lástima haber ido con las prisas de última hora y perdérmelo. Pero bueno, para eso estás tú trayéndonos las fotos :P

    Besitos preciosa!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!