Tuesday, May 28, 2013

And for three nights we were fortunate to feel so alive #primaverasound2013


This past weekend was held at Barcelona: Primavera Sound 2013, a music festival that I was lucky to attend... For free! As I told you, I won a contest at Playground Magazine and got a ticket for all three days of the festival.

El pasado fin de semana se celebró en Barcelona el Primavera Sound 2013, un festival de música al que tuve la suerte de asisitir... ¡de gratis! Como ya os conté, gané un concurso de Playground Magazine y conseguí un abono para los tres días del festival.  



 The Vaccines
 White Fence
Andrés, Víctor & Carl, part of my team <3

The truth is that these three days have been full of great music, I could enjoy bands like Dinosaur Jr, The Jesus & Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Blur, Hot Chip, my beloved Crystal Castles (during this concert I lost a contact lens, Ethan Kath recognized me and held it up to Alice Glass on my own for a while) or what for me has been the best of the festival: the Knife, Dead Can Dance and Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds.

La verdad es que estos han sido tres días cargados de muy buena música; he podido disfrutar de bandas como Dinosaur Jr, The Jesus & Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, Blur, Hot Chip, mis amados Crystal Castles (durante cuyo concierto perdí una lentilla, Ethan Kath me reconoció y sostuve en alto a Alice Glass yo sola durante unos momentos) o lo que para mí ha sido lo mejor del festival: The Knife, Dead Can Dance y Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. 


 Wearing leopard on the first day.
 Eating at the floor with Carol and Adolf.
 Dinosaur Jr
 The Jesus & Mary Chain
 The Jesus & Mary Chain

 Andres and Adolf at The Jesus & Mary Chain
 Blur, so much fun.
 Dead Can Dance
 Ethan Kath, Crystal Castles.
Alice Glass, Crystal Castles.

I have no words to describe the concert by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. Impressive seems too shallow for it. It was an unforgettable experience since he stepped onstage ate the public, which we show devoted to his teachings and screamed with each of his movements. Very shocking, really.

No tengo palabras para describir el concierto de Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds. Impresionante me parece demasiado superficial para describirlo. Fue una experiencia inolvidable, desde que pisó el escenario se comió al público, los cuales nos mostramos devotos a sus enseñanzas y gritábamos con cada uno de sus movimientos. Muy impactantes, en serio. 





At the end of Saturday we danced and danced and danced until dawn and had to say goodbye. I am very happy to have shared the festival with this wonderful little people, Carol, whom I've laughed a lot and thanks to her I have known Victor, Adolf and Andrés, great companions to party until dawn.

Laia was also there, but I just took a picture with her ​​and is on his camera ... also has been fabulous to share moments of this festival with her!

Al final del sábado bailamos, bailamos y bailamos hasta que amaneció y tuvimos que despedirnos. Estoy muy contenta de haber compartido el festival con esta gentecita tan maravillosa, Carol, con quien me he reído muchísimo y gracias a la cual he podido conocer a Víctor, Adolf y Andrés, grandes compañeros de fiesta hasta el alba.

 Laia también estuvo por allí, pero sólo me hice una foto con ella y está en su cámara... ha sido fabuloso compartir también con ella momentos de este festival!






3 comments :

  1. Your blog and YOU seems awesome. I like your personal style and that you seem to have a great attitude! Also, Dead Can Dance & Crystal Castles are some of my top 5 favorite bands in the world. Love them. Must have been awfully fun to have seen them both!

    Saludos desde Suecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i heard so much lovely things about primavera from my friends who were there. would be lovely to be there!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!