Friday, December 28, 2012

Sisters are sisters, no matters if they're from different parents.


Near the end of this year, and I must admit that a lot has happened over it. I have had encounters with very good friends of mine, such as my beloved Merkades of Dolls Stories.

Merkades and I started the pair within the Lolita world, and that is why I consider as a sister to me.

Se acerca el final de este año, y he de reconocer que han pasado muchas cosas a lo largo de él. He tenido reencuentros con muy buenos amigos míos, como por ejemplo mi queridísima Merkades, de Dolls Stories.

Merkades y yo comenzamos a la par dentro del mundo Lolita, y es por ello que la considero como una hermana para mí. 
 











Merkades came to see us during the Barcelona Manga Fair this year. It was short but intense, we spent the days of chatter and laughing together. Of course, I took her to the art exhibition LiW Arts and was delighted ... even recorded a video that will show you soon.

Merkades vino a vernos a Barcelona durante el Salón del Manga de este año. Fue corto pero intenso, nos pasamos los días juntas de cháchara y riendo. Por supuesto, la lleve a ver la exposición de arte LiW Arts y quedó encantada... incluso grabamos un vídeo que pronto os mostraré. 





By the way, I can not do without show you how wonderful they were also Sara and Fidel as Prince and Princess BubbleGum ... Fidel is an artist and makes these beauties, yes.

Por cierto, no puedo pasar sin mostraros también lo maravillosos que iban Sara y Fidel vestidos de príncipe y princesa Chicle... Fidel es un artista y hace este tipo de preciosidades, sí.  







I hope that does not happen so long again before returning to dance together doing silly things ... I love you, Merks!

Espero que no pase tanto tiempo otra vez antes de volver a bailar juntas haciendo un poco las payasas... te quiero, Merks!


2 comments :

  1. diosaaaaaaaaaaaaassss como os adoro <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que lindo, felicidades por una amistad tan bonita *-*
    Los mejores deseos :')

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!