Monday, June 04, 2012

Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead


So last week my mom was around here and we spent some time together after a few months without seeing each other. She made us some delicious cheesecake and orange cake and we walked around the city.

On Tuesday I took her to En Ville, a lovely restaurant at El Raval. Here they have some good deals such as the half-day menu, so we decided to stop and have lunch in this lovely place. 




We had a salad and some pasta stuffed with pear and ricotta as starters; then as the main course, we ate a delicious onglet beef served with potato mousseline and cod and salmon with mashed potatoes gratin. Finally, for desserts, we ate mango and pineapple fruit salad and a soup of red fruits with mandarin ice cream... as you can see in the pictures, it was brilliant!




After lunch we walked around Tallers' street, looking at some cute shops. Timer passes very fast when you're having a good time, and my mum came back to Algeciras on Wednesday. 



By the way, I would love to show you the dress I'm wearing in the first picture. It's from Cache Cache and it came in so many different colours like blue, light pink, light brown or the green I'm wearing... I totally fell in love with it, it's a little bit pin-up style, isn't it?



I combined it with my red Melissa shoes and a Primark bag; perfect for a working day! Now that summer's here I really appreciate dresses like this one! 

Fortunately, though summer is almost here, on this day temperatures have dropped a bit here in Barcelona ... I hope that the thermometer does not rise very much!

PS: Maybe you didn't notice until today, but almost all the title of my blog posts are the titles of songs (as the name of my blog is the name of a Hadouken! album); I'm putting the artist from now on so you can know which kind of music I like.

3 comments :

  1. Qué maravillosa vas siempre♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiero envejecer como tu madre!
    Me encantan estas fotos :) Yo también tengo ese top de blanco :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. madre mía, tu madre y tu sois idénticas, jajaja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!