Thursday, May 24, 2012

The only limit for art is our imagination.


Last Saturday night it was the night of the museums here at Barcelona, and I went with Vic and Ester to the MNAC (National Art Museum of Catalunya). They've got a vast art collection from gothic, baroque and modern periods, as some beautiful statues. Let's have a look!







I love these types of proposals to encourage people to visit art museums; it's something that you always do when you're in a foreign country but you almost never do at your own. 

We also listened to some good jazz music they were playing at the museum. Gorgeous. 



My look from that day was very simple, as I didn't plan anything and I was dressed for work; anyway, the day was grey and I decided to wear some pink, so before leaving I asked Vic to take me some pictures!



T-shirt - Vin Tee Couture
Shorts - Primark
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Offbrand
Scarf - Oysho

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!