Sunday, March 04, 2012

Dead Letter Chorus


Hi there!

I'm off to Algeciras for a week in my winter holidays... I'm so happy about being at home! I've been missing my family so much!

Today I wanna show you some of the things that I most liked at last Brandery Winter Edition 2012. First of all, I found the brand Aggabarti, with some cute costumes.


 

They have really cute clothes, with wonderful colours for next winter!




Then I found Mar de Cava, with lots of cute things for the home, simply perfect!! I want everything!





Ian Mosh was releasing his next winter collection here, and he had really great clothes. It reminded me of the Japanese Mori Girl style, so natural.









This was my look for the last day of Brandery:



Hat - H&M
Shirt - Pimkie
Skirt - Bershka
Socks - vintage
Shoes - Forever21
Bag - vintage

2 comments :

  1. Te ves genial y que bonita ropa.
    La canción me gustó, bien alegre

    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genial.
    Qué detallado el post!:)



    ________________________
    www.fashionablylate.es

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!