Monday, November 21, 2011

Cupcakes on a rainy saturday


After two weeks of madness, here I am, back again! The General elections to the Government finished yesterday, as a right-wing party returns to rule the country after eight years. The truth is that I don't care about it, 'cause I don't trust any politicians, and I will continue fighting for a fairer society with the 15M movement.


But anyway, a week ago I had a break with Marc and Fey and went to Cup & Cake Barcelona for having some cupcakes with hot tea. It was raining cats and dogs, but it doesn't matter... we had so much fun!







It looks so delicious, isn't it? After our tea and cupcakes, Marc took me some pictures with Fey's coat... it was so big on me that they said I looked like a little girl!





Coat - Zara Men
Vest - Ben Sherman
Skirt - Vintage
Tights - H&M
Shoes - Blanco
Bag - Shirley Temple
Beret - H&M


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!

1 comment :

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!