Saturday, July 09, 2011

The Brandery: the place to be.


On Wednesday, Laia and I woke up early in the morning 'cause we were having an interview for Tendencias Tv. The point was about The Brandery Summer Edition, in which we're attending as a VIP assistances.






We met Francesca at 9'30 a.m. and we get into the Fira of BCN, the place in which The Brandery will be, and she asked us a few questions. I'm leaving you the video at the end of this post, so you can see it... it's in Spanish but with English subtitles, so you all can watch it!!



After the interview, we met Rocío and Judit and spent the afternoon with them. Laia left at 3'00 p.m. and I went shopping with them. Judit wanted me as her Personal Shopper; Rocío joined us and I think I did a good job... soon I'll show you the results!

Btw, Rocío took these gorgeous pictures of me at Tallers.


Cherries bodice - Bershka
Skirt - Metamorphose
Socks - Topshop
Shoes - Tao Bao
Bah - Swimmer
Headband - Oysho

5 comments :

  1. Que bonito ir a ese evento :D ains saha al fin oigo tu hermosa vox XD, en serio te oyes bien!!

    Cuidate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look as gorgeous as ever! By the way, a little rat told me you know each other (Spain is way too small)... give big sloppy kisses to Natalia from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joder, cómo mola filmar entrevistas sentadas sobre flightcases...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qué ilusión me ha hecho ver tu twitt!! Qué tal estás? Todo bien? Qué chula la localización para la entrevista. No la he podido escuchar porque tengo una velocidad mínima.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! preciosa! mañana vuelo a bcn! nos vemos estos dias en eventos, no? que ganitas! un besazo enorme!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!