Monday, April 25, 2011

I am a creature of the night.


A couple of weekends ago I had a lovely night with Eric at Viruss. He was so stunning with his vinyl boots... oh, I loved him so much!!


 

And I was dressed as a pin-up girl that night. Eric curled my hair and I used my red polka dots corset.


First of all, we went to Dixie, where we met Laia; she looked so lovely and pin-up too! Eva was there with her too!

And after a couple of drinks, we went to Viruss... Blut, Donna, Markos... everybody was there! We danced all night.

 
 

I took this photo of Markos & me, I really love this picture! You may don't know, but Markos is one of my besties around here, and I really admire him and the rest of my "club boys" 'cause they're so true and great... even if we don't see very often each other, Markos and I know when we're feeling sad and how to cheer us up!


Corset - Bershka (old)
Skirt - Syndrome BCN
Cardigan - Zara
Socks - Oysho
Shoes - Mustang

I've been a little bit sad these past few days 'cause of spring; this time of the year makes me feel sad always... but anyway, this week my mum's coming to Barcelona and we'll spend some time together, so I'm happy about that! And in less of two weeks, I'm going to Murcia, for the SOS festival... live music, come to me!

Have you got some music plans for the next weeks?

1 comment :

  1. Thank you so much for the follow! Looks like you had a great time and all the outfits are amazing! I love it when people get dressed up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!