Thursday, June 03, 2010

Got no money to spend!


These are my secondhand Tommy Hilfiger clogs, bought by eBay only for 23€. You don't need to spend lots of money for being in fashion... here are some more examples:



Vintage sixties shoes, 27 €
Melissa shoes, 15 €
Handmade necklace... want one? 
I've got 5 Eiffel Tower more.
I'm selling them for 7 € (but with a ribbon added) + shipping; if you want one, write me back to my email ;)

I think that the most expensive things I've bought these last weeks are these books: 


One about Mods, one about Skinheads and two about coolhunting!

Tomorrow I'll show you an outfit with my clogs!

7 comments :

  1. Those 60's shoes are so good! It's definitely possibly to be fashionable without a big budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pienso esactamente igual, no necesitas gastar burradas de dinero en una sola cosa, yo prefiero gastar burradas de dinero en libros, aunque aqui en Japon, se me está iendo la pinza, porque las tiendas de ropa de segunda mano son la leche, y no te quiero contar AP, IW, Meta......
    Un besote, me gusta tu blog, te sigo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gagging for those 60's shoes!!
    It's true,you don't have to spend a lot,I spend feck all and billions of frocks!Etc....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such darling finds, Libs! I love the sweet 60s shoes like the others!! I wish I could find something like that here:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. los zapatos se verán bien con tu ropa :) y si, no siempre se debe gastar el montón, ajaja pero yo ando con poco dinero ultimamente XD.
    Los zapatos que mas me gustan son los blancos ^^ que bonitos.

    Oye acá otro blog que eh abierto es sobre mi tienda de accesorios, por si quieres ver.

    http://dollscabinet.blogspot.com/

    Saludoos

    ReplyDelete
  6. No me extraña que te hayas comprado los libros de Coolhuntig, creo que haré lo mismo... jajaja
    Me encantan los zapatos blancos y los Melisa, son una pasada!
    Aiiiixxxx el collar del sobre como es???!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the clogs and Vintage sixties shoes :3

    and cute necklace ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!