Monday, November 09, 2009

My week...

Hello everybody! How was your weekend? mine was pretty fun!
Sorry for the lack of post during this week, I'm always doing a lot of things. Right now I'm looking for a job, and I am a little nervous because I have an interview tomorrow to work in a clothing store, Zara ... Wish me luck, please!

This week I did several things, and I thought to summarize a bit what I did with photographs so that you know how it was. In my next entry will finish with the last two days of the salón del Manga de Barcelona.
Monday

I went shopping with Rocío...





I was feeling so colourful... 
Jersey - El Corte inglés
Shirt - Zara
Skirt - Miss T Sugar
Tights - Calzedonia
Shoes - Montreal
Bag - Women secret
Navy ribbon - Hand made by Laia.

Tuesday
People fix their hair every day, why not the heart?

Tuesday

 
Chocolates... 
Friday

 
An evening with my lovely Vic...

And later, Steampunk party!!

 
 
 

Saturday

 
Esther, Laia and I watching with disgust the inputs of a party where we were only an hour ... thank goodness we saved the night in Demonix!
Sunday
 
The Flea Market, everything is second hand.

My creepers...

A badged that I liked...



 Have a nice Monday/Sunday night!


18 comments :

  1. wow el traje de la fiesta de steampunk te queda divino, te ves super elegante :) aaains y el conjunte de negro y fucsia es perfecto, esa combinación es delo mejor.

    por cierto yo tambien meti papeles a zara, pero nunca me hablaron XDD ni modo, espero tengas el trabajo ;)

    ah si yo tambien quiero unos creepers

    cuidate

    ReplyDelete
  2. suerte con la entrevista! ah! tienes el mismo edredón que yo, Ikea power jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveur skirts
    ur steampunk outfit is so beautiful ^^

    it looks like u had a fun time ^^
    good luck in ur interview ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu conjunto para la fiesta Steampunk es alucinanteeee!!! *.*

    Me alegro mucho de que te guste mi corte de pelo ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. best of luck with that job interview, love these photos and it's great that you had so much fun!!

    plus, you look so great in that blue and red outfit, and i'm jealous of your creepers (i cannot seem to walk properly in them so i cannot buy them) and that chocolate ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohm O_O no eres mas guapa porque no cabe mas guapura en tí! ò0ó aiiins y en persona cuanto ganas *w*! tu conjunto Steampunk esta chulisimo! *____*
    suerte con la entrevista guapa! ^_^
    (L)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esa Libe con corsé!!! Pues para ser improvisado, está mejor que el de muchos que se autodenominan "steampunks". La noche se salvó con la conga de las tinieblas. Suerte en el Zara.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jodía pero q ojazos tienes....

    ainssss q buena pinta ese chocolatito...me matas con cosas así...con el hambre q tengo y lo enganchá q estoy al chocolate...

    Por cierto estás estupenda...espero q te hayas recuperado ya...y preciosas las faldassssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always look so sweet, hun! I really wish I could raid your closet for all your adorable skirts! You must have quite a collection:)

    Love your new buys, show them off soon!! Good luck with the job interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos. Looks like an eventful week. Good luck with the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Keeping my fingers crossed for your interview today!!!

    Adore all the pics from your weekend, you looked so fabulous in your many gorgeous outfits.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ENVY! Yo quería ir a la fiesta steampunk :_( Ya sólo quedan 4 días para vernos :_D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yo querría haber ido a las jaornadas teampunk pero estoy en la otra punta así que jodido. Estaban exponiendo dos conocidas mias: horror vacuii y AtelierAmoelBarroco :P quizás las hayas visto si has estado por las jornadas (quizás solo hayas ido a la fiesta >_<)

    Y gracias por lo de las gurololis :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. juro, juro, JURO que un dia saldré corriendo con tu closet en mi espalda!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have the most adorable skirts! Very, very cute girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waahhh.., quiero vivir en Barcelona!! Pero también tener 10 años menos.. xDDD

    me encanta el coordinate rojo y azul.., y ya el de la fiesta.., es para morirse!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Y suerte suerte suerte con esa entrevista!!!

    Yo necesito un trabajo.. DD:

    ReplyDelete
  18. La ropa que llevabas para la fiesta Steampunk me encanta *O*

    [¿Sabes? Gracias a tu blog aprendo ingles xDD]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!