Saturday, October 03, 2009

Granada: Day II with Lolita meeting!


Hi everyone!

Today I will prepare a farewell dinner for my closest friends from Algeciras, I'm going to cook curry, the one I cook is terrific and very easy to prepare ... you want the recipe?

Last Saturday we had a meet of Lolitas in Granada, where I said goodbye to many wonderful people I've met during my stay there tears ago. I will miss them all so much.

Sachi, Nia, me, Jezabel, Noeru, Munsault and Rakeru.

Jezebel prepared the most delicious muffins in the world and Noeru a brownie that was tasty!

The delicious brownie from Noeru!

Jezabel and her muffins!

Mario with a muffin and his smile, so great! Beside him is Nia.
Nia, so adorable.

Sachi and her boyfriend, Javi... the more lovely couple!
Noeru with a muffin. I was joking all evening with her because of her Angelic Pretty dress... I told her "Now, you're only a dress" and I talked all evening to the dress, hahaha!

Me! I was wearing my Metamorphose red skirt, a Blanco black shirt, Bodyline shoes and socks and scarf vintage. The headband with ribbon is from Primark.



At night we went for a walk around town, I was in the Untoten Gothic club, which belongs to a friend; and to the Tornado pub also; where we were dancing.

Sachi at the Untoten gothic Club.

Me at the Tornado.
Issis and me... this woman is gorgeous!
Electra.
Me with César, a very good friend.
Carla, Dalverme and Elenna at the Tornado!

I will miss a lot of them but I still have so many adventures to live ...!

18 comments :

  1. ala nena acabo d terminar mi denuncia en el blog tras la contestación q me ha hecho en mi post...creo q con ésto va servida...

    Gracias por tu apoyo

    Reflexión: donde no hay no se puede sacar...


    Preciosas las fotos nena...adoro Granada...yyyyy q pintaza los brownies y los muffins...

    disfruta del finde...bsitosssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. un día completo vamos! xD

    uy creo que no te comenté en la actu de ayer! Bienvenida de nuevo al mundo (=internet) xD

    y que guapas salís todas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias reina...no se si valdrá de algo...espero q ésto haga reflexionar y concienciar a muchas personas...

    bsitossssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. i lvoe the strawbeery bag and ur outfit!!!!


    i look forward to u blogging about ur adventures :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un post genial y original!

    Zepequeña.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que ricoooo!! aay se me hizo agua la boca ^^
    que relindaaaa, adoro tu cabello y ese falda!!! estan monas todas.

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tia que bonicas han salido las fotos!!! me las grabo de cabeza.

    Un besazo WAPISIMA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que monas todas!!!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmm brownie y muffins! eso si que es delicioso! tienen una pinta estupenda, aunque, es muy malo pa' la dieta jajajaja
    Madre mia, hace cuanto no veia a Issis XDD
    Un abrazo muy grande!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Granada looks like such a cool place!! Wow, everyone looked so amazing.

    lululetty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Menudo estilo todas las que salís en las fotos. Qué divertida la quedada.

    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jaja bueno aquí ya lo sabes, tenemos 5 solo en el centro! xD y normalmente nos pasamos por más de uno pq es del palo "argh vaya mierda en este no tienen eso que vi" o "odio este vamos al otro" y cosas por el estilo xD ayer por ejemplo fuimos a 3 distintos

    ReplyDelete
  12. hola guapa! me alegro de que lo pasaras tan bien! Granada es lovely:)
    y que buena pinta tiene todo... ya me ha entrado hambreeeeeeee jejeje.

    besitos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tengo unas ganitas de achucharte que no lo sabes bien!!! <3

    Todas estáis guapisimas!!! :D



    Ro*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Te robo las afotillas de la kdd *____* Aish, me lo pasé muy bien y te voy a echar mucho de menos...aunque me llames vestido de AP xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! Everyone looks amazing in their awesome clothes! I especially love the adorable strawberry bag. This makes me smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. whoaa,. every one is looked so adorable <333

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW
    that is SOOOOOOOOO
    AMAZINGGGGGGG
    you all look soooo
    soooooooo
    fabulous
    omggggggg i cant get over this
    i want to do that with my friends!
    it looks like so much fun!!!
    ahhh wow do you have more pics
    you have to do a second post
    on this it loooooooooks
    like soooooo much fun!!!
    and amazing clothes
    xxx

    AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog and for your lovely comments, I will comment you back as soon as I can!